• Please stop embedding files/images from Discord. Discord has anti-hotlinking logic in place that breaks links to Discord hosted files and images when linked to from anywhere outside of Discord. There are a multitude of file/image hosting sites you can use instead.

    (more info here)

Artwork and Stuff

Nov 5, 2014 at 12:07 AM
thinks dogs are cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Join Date: Apr 6, 2014
Location: a bathroom
Posts: 620
Pronouns: she/her
sold you anime trash
why do you keep drawing isabelle
 
Nov 5, 2014 at 12:18 AM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Join Date: Jan 13, 2011
Location: Lasagna
Posts: 4481
Pronouns: she/her
Isabelle is top tier waifu
 
Nov 5, 2014 at 3:58 PM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
Join Date: Apr 5, 2013
Location: In my mind and of my body.
Posts: 1644
Age: 29
I always love a good traditionally shaded pencil drawing, great job Doors.

Me?

p103364-0-mebybombchulinkd85adbc.jpg

Oh lord help me.

p103364-1-randomchibifairygirlthingybybombchulinkd85adrx.jpg
 
Nov 5, 2014 at 5:10 PM
Senior Member
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Join Date: Oct 6, 2014
Location: Candy land
Posts: 150
Pronouns: he/him
I'm here to share with you my little W.I.P.s and doodles :debug: (theres a typo in the first one and I meant to write Spooky but I was really tired)

p103365-0-tumblrndu29xob7a1te35r7o1500.png

p103365-1-tumblrneefv2shri1te35r7o1500.png

p-0-tumblrncw4r4vmtc1te35r7o1500.png
 
Nov 5, 2014 at 7:23 PM
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"..."
Join Date: Aug 3, 2014
Location: worm hole
Posts: 366
Age: 25
Pronouns: she/her
I've posted my lord sugar here right?
 
Nov 15, 2014 at 8:53 AM
Senior Member
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Join Date: Oct 6, 2014
Location: Candy land
Posts: 150
Pronouns: he/him
oops i'm back with more art to share because why not :debug:
p103367-0-tumblrnaqr8ekymp1te35r7o1500.png

p-0-tumblrnadusyyq4o1te35r7o1500.png

p103367-2-tumblrneejatxubp1te35r7o1500.png
 
Nov 15, 2014 at 9:08 AM
thinks dogs are cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Join Date: Apr 6, 2014
Location: a bathroom
Posts: 620
Pronouns: she/her
iS THAT A
BONNIE
I SEE THERE
TEKKY
 
Nov 16, 2014 at 2:04 AM
Senior Member
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Join Date: Oct 6, 2014
Location: Candy land
Posts: 150
Pronouns: he/him
Nov 19, 2014 at 11:01 PM
Been here way too long...
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Join Date: Mar 20, 2010
Location:
Posts: 252
Pronouns: he/him
It's always nice to go back to basics.
p103370-0-nwkffpp.png
 
Nov 19, 2014 at 11:26 PM
thinks dogs are cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Join Date: Apr 6, 2014
Location: a bathroom
Posts: 620
Pronouns: she/her
diph.php

...
My mom used to tell me that we were all pieces of the universe.
Each one of us, an individual star in the galaxy...
I believed her. I believed a lot of the things she said.
...
She was the best.
​
​
idk it's art take it
 
Nov 20, 2014 at 8:55 PM
Senior Member
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Join Date: Oct 6, 2014
Location: Candy land
Posts: 150
Pronouns: he/him
H i'm here to spam you with more of my art hope you don't mind
p103372-0-tumblrnf9zlhil9m1te35r7o1500.png


p103372-1-tumblrnf7qhltu9f1te35r7o1500.png

p-0-tumblrney1xcos5j1te35r7o1500.png

p103372-3-tumblrinlinenergu809zm1shf8dw.png
 
Nov 21, 2014 at 3:11 AM
thinks dogs are cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Join Date: Apr 6, 2014
Location: a bathroom
Posts: 620
Pronouns: she/her
diph.php

Sometimes, when you're transparent, you just need to dance...
When you feel like feeling sad, just dance...
All in all, dance dance fever
​
idk I'm trying out dancing poses
 
Nov 25, 2014 at 12:53 AM
thinks dogs are cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Join Date: Apr 6, 2014
Location: a bathroom
Posts: 620
Pronouns: she/her
diph.php

A Sacrifice for the Blood of the World...
the most powerful Sacrifice...
the most Powerful Death.
​
woah hey art take it
-~-~-​
diph.php


The stars...huh...I feel sick.​

diph.php

some arts I arted over the art days
 
Nov 25, 2014 at 6:49 AM
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"..."
Join Date: Aug 3, 2014
Location: worm hole
Posts: 366
Age: 25
Pronouns: she/her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ejo-sfOdpww

because i can
 
Nov 25, 2014 at 7:16 AM
Senior Member
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Join Date: Oct 6, 2014
Location: Candy land
Posts: 150
Pronouns: he/him
So this was for a thing my friend started in which a bunch of us make these ocs and they go on journeys with each other and etc etc

But yea heres my oc i made for the group his name is Tae (still need to do the lineart and coloring)
p103377-0-tumblrnfikxuno9y1te35r7o1500.png
 
Nov 25, 2014 at 4:45 PM
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"..."
Join Date: Aug 3, 2014
Location: worm hole
Posts: 366
Age: 25
Pronouns: she/her
asian fox i presume?
 
Nov 26, 2014 at 6:11 AM
Senior Member
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Join Date: Oct 6, 2014
Location: Candy land
Posts: 150
Pronouns: he/him
Reddeh Le Steddeh said:
asian fox i presume?
Yea pretty much. He's a potion making fox that likes to sell his potions and go on adventures.
 
Nov 26, 2014 at 2:35 PM
thinks dogs are cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Join Date: Apr 6, 2014
Location: a bathroom
Posts: 620
Pronouns: she/her
reminds me of zacharie
woot
 
Back
Top