• Please stop embedding files/images from Discord. Discord has anti-hotlinking logic in place that breaks links to Discord hosted files and images when linked to from anywhere outside of Discord. There are a multitude of file/image hosting sites you can use instead.

    (more info here)

Recent content by LAIB

  1. LAIB

    Autohacker 2 - Rebirth

    Some things to fix, but now it have a GUI!! Soon!
  2. LAIB

    yoooo are yall a live ??

    Exactly, I'm working in my mod for ONE year and after it all, it stills being a mod. A basic mod. A Vanilla mod that everything that I made for it its just invisible. Other things that I tried to do and it simply dont works... I thought left the work and other things that I worked for Cave Story...
  3. LAIB

    yoooo are yall a live ??

    I was close to left the forum and everything about Cave Story for my stupid anxiety (or depression, i dont know), man. I cant find a reason, an inspiration to continue with mods or everything about that, so I'm a little bit dead xd
  4. LAIB

    OrgMaker-16 ~ (FINAL?) Final Update

    Pixel said the same with cave story XD
  5. LAIB

    does quote love curly ?

    I saw that on the spanish wiki
  6. LAIB

    does quote love curly ?

    That's True. But if I remember, Nicalis said that Curly loves Quote (I see that on the Wikia), so, Why it wouldn't been reciprocal?
  7. LAIB

    OrgMaker-16 ~ (FINAL?) Final Update

    It won't have problems with Vanilla Cave Story??? It's just for curiosity :-)
  8. LAIB

    TsukiNoUsagi no Cheezu (Modfest 43)

    I will try...
  9. LAIB

    TsukiNoUsagi no Cheezu (Modfest 43)

    Nice! It seems retro but beatiful! I'll play it. EDIT: Ok, the mod its startling me XD. There's a bug or I don't know but in this part: I can't continue after this part 'cause I can get out of the map, and even i return to the start point, i still in the same mission. But without that, the mod...
  10. LAIB

    Curly Boss like Evil Curly AI

    So how I do, i've 15 years old and I only wanna do something EPIC! I wanna make the Curly Boss more harder using the Hex Patch of @EnlightenedOne of EvilCurly AI, but I've already another hack in Curly AI (Enhancement Hack), so I thought: "If I use this patch in the address of Curly Boss instead...
  11. LAIB

    TSC Editor+

    Well, i would say 5x worse XD
  12. LAIB

    TSC Editor+

    The Oficial Website says that Python 3.9 its not suported for Windows 7 My fault XD Ok!
  13. LAIB

    TSC Editor+

    This makes me feel... pain.... *cry. Can I adapt it to Python 3.8??
  14. LAIB

    TSC Editor+

    You'd tried to use ttk-themes?
  15. LAIB

    TSC Editor+

    The AI don't generate TSC correctly, it creates commands that doesn't exist or confuse their significate. So the modding don't depend of AI! I talk spanish, but in my mods I put accents accidentaly or I use this: "¡¿", that doesn't characters in english. WOOOOOOOAH!
Back
Top