Sep 30, 2026 at 2:58 PM
Join Date: Aug 20, 2006
Location:
Posts: 2877
Age: 36
Pronouns: he/him
These are only going to become more frequent as time goes on so I figure it's as good a time as any to give them somewhere where they can all fit. Had an account for slightly too long for comfort? Feel like reminiscing a little? You're got coverage now.
In other news yeah turns out I've been around for a while
This time instead of my join date I decided to mark this on the anniversary of my first actual post; to honour the occasion I put together this depiction of just how far I feel I've come.
Been practicing the whole time
Ever heard about Cave Story modding? It's pretty neat
In other news yeah turns out I've been around for a while
This time instead of my join date I decided to mark this on the anniversary of my first actual post; to honour the occasion I put together this depiction of just how far I feel I've come.
Been practicing the whole time
Ever heard about Cave Story modding? It's pretty neat



